Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With Tibetan decoration, every room at this homestay is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day.
Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountain or river. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer, also free tickets service and left luggage. There is free shuttle service between the Goukou bus station, the park entrance and our Inn.
The nearest airport is Jiuzhai Huanglong Airport, 90 km from JiuZhaiGou Xin Tao Ge Tibetan Inn, offering paid shuttle service.
Please note that the maximum no. of tourists to enter Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area is 2000 per day. Please ensure that you have the entry tickets before you book a room.
Please inform Jiuzhaigou Xin Tao Ge Tibetan Inn in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Safe Deposit Box
- Airport Transfers
- Business Centre
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>