Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelación total de los días de estadía al momento de hacer el check in.
Pago en efectivo o tarjeta.
para reservar con tarjeta escribir al correo firstname.lastname@example.org para mayor informacion
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All our rooms are spacious, clean and modern. There is a fan, big lockers and toilets private or shared depending of the room type. We work hard to maintain high quality standards and good service so all of our guests can have a comfortable, unencumbered stay. We have all that a young traveller needs for uncomplicated, economical living without sacrificing comfort.
The hostel is very well located and local shops, malls, banks, grocery stores, ATM's, restaurants, cafes, etc. are just a short walk away. Public transportation is only a two-minute walk and all bus routes can easily take you all over the city and throughout the country.
Joan's Hostel Policeis and Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Towels Not Included
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>