Jugendgästehaus Lichterfelde

• thefrenchfawn
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
5th Oct 2018
5.1

Front and back doors are left unlocked all day and night which wasn’t great for safety. Luckily we brought our own bed linen because they charge 3euros per bed per night for linen. They offered self catering facilities but the facilities are a bare minimum with nothing more than plates and a microwave.

• sandeshshetty857579
  • India, Male, 31-40
22nd Sep 2018

The stay is good. Well maintained,calm and very clean room. You need to pay additional 3 euro for blanket.

20th Sep 2018

Awesome place! Interestingly no other in my room, I had all the room to myself.

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
13th Sep 2018

The hostel staff were very friendly and helpful on arrival. The room was spacious and comfortable and both the room and shared bathroom were clean. There were multiple power sockets and a strong wifi connection. I wish there had been a safe for valuables but actually the hostel itself did feel safe and secure. The location is about 25 out of town but directly beside a train line with easy connections!

• dilgeaydin1557
  • Turkey, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2018

Loved this hostel! If i visit berlin again, this will be my go-to without giving any thought

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
8th Sep 2018

Everything is great. Its just beside the metro station. Place is clean and maintain. Breakfast is simple and great. Good sleep is guaranteed.

8.0

apparently all the keys open all doors , because some other guests accidentally opened the door of my room and it was really uncomfortable

Dear Guest, iam very sorry that you have made this experience. The keys do infact NOT open all the doors. Iam very sorry about the inconvience! It was a human mistake since my colleauge forgot to lock one door. We sincerly apologize.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
8th Sep 2018

It has his own charme and of course it’s not a hotel! But the people were so friendly and i had a cozy and familiar vibe during my stay! I really enjoyed it. Although for the low price it was amazing and so close to the subway !! And don’t forget the free breakfast :) I would highly recommend it if you’re searching for something cheap and like to got by U-Bahn for 15 minutes to the center, for us it was not a big deal. I felt safe!

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your nice comment. We are very happy that you had a nice time and hope you will return in the future. Best

• rugilegliaudeliene7649
  • Lithuania, Couple, 25-30
5th Sep 2018

The stay was very nice, it was very clean around, nice people. The location is very good, because within 1min you can reach the train stop and go to the city center in 20min. Recommend!

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your nice comment. We are glad that you had a good time in Berlin and liked our house. We hope you will come back for a visit someday! Best

• zuzanahynstova5901
  • Czech Republic, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2018

Nice,clean,cheap hostel. Nice,helpful staff. Free breakfast was really really nice,much tastier stuff than I expected. Overall it was all perfect for what I have paid! Only thing is that the location is not amazing but I knew that when I booked. The connection with S Bahn was perfect tho!

×