Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Kanvela House is the place where we want you to feel like home, explore the local experience and meet other travelers. Kanvela meaning the Day and the Past and Tomorrow. Imagine you are living somewhere really Bangkok, see the real Bangkok and feel the Bangkok. Kanvela is Bangkok where multi-culture is crossed.
Our boutique hostel renovated from the preserve 100 years old building. With the time trace we try to keep, you can just sit here and see how the years passed. We want to make the place comfortable, super great simple. We provide our best accommodation with air conditioning bedrooms, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms and very large open space common area and an onsite café and bar downstairs.
Property Policies & Conditions:
(1.1) Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(1.2) If cancelled later or No Show, the full balance will be charged and no refund will be given.
2.Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3.Check out before 11:00.
(1) Late check out prior to 17:00 will be 50% charged of 1 night.
(2) Late check out after 17:00 will be charged full price of 1 night.
4.Payment upon arrival by cash only
5.Age restriction: The minimum age of guest is 12 years old.
6.Reception working hours 06:00-23:00.
7.Check out guest can use the Hostel’s facilities including shower room
8.There is no charge for luggage storage service during check-out date. Luggage storage service fee is 50 THB/bag/day.
9.Pets are not allowed View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Security
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>