Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a lot of outdoor space where you can enjoy the sun and most beautiful sunsets. Kapa hostel is set less than 15 minutes walking from the town center. We are situated in a house overlooking the sea and the city. Beach is just 200 meters away. There are two supermarkets down the street and couple of restaurants at the seaside that are less than 5 min walking distance from the hostel. Our terrace has one of the best views in town. Have your breakfast while looking at the sea and the sailboats gliding to Hvar Port.
We have the perfect accommodation. All rooms at the hostel feature feature ac, beautiful view, with nice and comfortable bed. We provide mixed dormitory and private rooms.
Kapa Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 08:00 to 10:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>