Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Kasbah Hostel welcomes you in stunning southeastern Morocco. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
Tinghir is a beautiful city in the region of Drâa-Tafilalet, south of the High Atlas and north of the Little Atlas in southeastern Morocco. It is the capital of Tinghir Province. Its name originally referred to the foothills of the Atlas Mountains, but its area has expanded to encompass surrounding villages and refers to the entire oasis!
Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Some rooms have views of the mountain or garden. Most guestrooms at this traditional Moroccan guest house have private bathrooms. Other guestrooms shared bathroom facilities.
Kasbah Hostel conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Cots Available
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>