Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel location in Thamel is within walking distance to various UNESCO World heritage sites, such as Swayambhunath Stupa and Kathmandu Durbar Square and the International Airport is only 30 minutes away. Restaurants, shops selling souvenirs, climbing gears/attires and the local market are all just round the corner from where the hotel is.
The interiors are elegantly designed and created with classic and subtle colors and, ambient lighting added to enhance and embrace the concept of less is more, thus, offering contemporary style and comfort to cater to even the most discerning traveler. In addition, the location is the key factor as the hotel is strategically situated in Thamel, the tourist hub, within the heart of Kathmandu but away from the hustle and bustle of our urban living. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>