Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and will leaves no wishes from guests unfulfilled. Just a stone's throw away is Jaisalmer fort & local market. All prominent sites of Jaisalmer are located in our vicinity. Even the desert is not far away, you have the opportunity to book a unforgettable desert-tour with us. See the stars and Milky Way on a clear night sky. After a long day of exploring the city and surroundings we invite you to relax on our rooftop with a panoramic view of Golden Fort & Golden city.
Indian and European dishes are served at our rooftop on-site Angaara restaurant & Barbeque.
A continental as well as indian breakfast is also available every morning at our restaurant.
Free Wi-Fi is provided in all public areas and rooms. Instead of enjoying the night-live of Jaisalmer you can make yourself cozy in our chill-out area on the rooftop. Take a book from our open bookshelf or play a game together with friends or other international guests. Make yourself feel at home.
1. Free Wifi
2. Parking Space
3. Book Exchange
4. Board games
5. Laundray Service
6 Movie Night
7 Rooftop Restaurant
8 Personal Lockers
9 24h Reception
10 Rooftop terrace and fort view
11 10 minutes walkfrom the Jaisalmer fort ,gadisagar lake and local market
12. Help for booking reservations (bus, train etc.) View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>