Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Kellys is a stylish courtyard hostel located in a traditional Hutong (alley) in the heart of Beijings Xidan District, a vibrant commercial area and the capitals financial district, nick named Chinese Wall Street. Kellys courtyard is surrounded by many of Beijings historical vistas including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, BeiHai Park and Shishahai. It is within walking distance or a short ride to all of these places.
Kellys Courtyard is within convenient reach of all of Beijings key travel destinations, as well the airport and railway station. Public transportation including subway, bus or taxi are all nearby and make it easy to get around the city.
A classic and stylish set up with modern conveniences and comfortable rooms, Kellys Courtyard makes your stay enjoyable and comfortable.
The Owner - Kelly Zhang
Kelly is multi-talented individual with special tastes in art, fashion, cooking and interior design. In addition to owning Kelly's Courtyard, she is a fashion designer and owner of a modeling school. Kelly and her husband are travel enthusiasts. Their travel experiences across China, Asia, Australia and Europe, provide them a good understanding of what a traveler needs. They were both born in Beijing and their families have been living here for several generations.
Kelly's sense for hospitality and their professional travel guidance will make your stay in Beijing memorable, comfortable and also, help you to discover the true charm of Beijing.
Our guest rooms come with private bathrooms and include a choice of a double bed or standard single beds. Each room is equipped with an air conditioner, heating system, private bathroom and 24 hour hot water.
Our furniture is a perfect combination of traditional Chinese, South East Asian and European styles, including some of Kellys own designs. The furniture in each room is different and together with proper lighting and a user friendly set up, it creates a unique and comfortable environment for your stay. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>