Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rich country breakfast with a variety of salads, cheeses, bread, cereal corner for children and Coffee. The dining room has a kashrut certificate.
Additional meals – our dining room is suitable for tailored meals for groups.
Every room has air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.
Alongside the resort wings you will find meadows, seating areas, hammocks, and barbecue areas which fit for tasty fun meals.
Staying with Alpha Resort includes breakfast in the dining room.
In our resort in Kibbutz Beit Alfa you will find 50 rooms, divided to 6 different wings.
Some units are suitable for couples, and some are large and spacious enough and are suitable for families.
All the rooms are equipped with: air-conditioning, cable TV, an armchair, bed linen and towels, toilet and shower. The coffee corner which includes: Milk, a small fridge, electric kettle and microwave.
Kibbutz Beit Alfa Guest Houses's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Reception 7:30 - 17:00
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival . In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Child friendly. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Children's Play Area
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>