Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At Lotan you can enjoy the accommodation and take a short walk to the Tea House for a fine meal, healthy salad or delicious dessert. They also have a beautiful local crafts gift shop. You may wish to avail of our famous Eco-Tour of the Lotan ecological gardens, campus and cafe where we learn to live with nature. We hire bikes through a partner company if you want to explore the many desert tracks here. We have an outdoor seasonal pool with a joined pool for children.
Our 24 rooms are equipped with air conditioning, WIFI, a kitchenette with small refrigerator, microwave, kettle and coffee & tea.
Close to Lotan is the settlement of Neot Smadar with amazing desert architecture, crafts and a tantalizing cafe with organic wine and boutique ice cream. Kibbutz Ketura offers a tour of their off-grid village and their cafe sells local crafts. Kibbutz Yotvata had a children's theme park and a big selection of ice creams from the local dairy. Visit Hai Bar national park and view the native wildlife and ecology. Kibbutz Elifaz offers local tours and nearly Timna park is an amazing adventure into the legendary Solomons mines.
The city of Eilat situated on the beautiful Red Sea is 35 minutes south of Kibbutz Lotan. Enjoy the Dolphin Reef, the Aquarium, and the local clean beaches. Snorkel or scuba dive and explore the natural coral reef. Have an adventure with a water sport. Have an amazing tax free shopping experience with numerous shops and malls. There are lots of activities also for children with the huge Light Show, Ice Mall and parks and beaches.
Whatever you decide to do, whether it’s a quiet weekend or an amazing adventure, we will be happy to help you create your own itinerary based on your needs and desires.
Kibbutz Lotan Desert Inn policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival by 6pm.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card in before arrival.
Taxes included except Israeli citizens have to add 17% vat
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Reception 8AM – 3:30PM View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Children's Play Area
- Cots Available
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Security
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>