King Hotel

Fabulous 12 Total Reviews

• mabildedeborah2719
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2018

The hotel is very good, clean, located in a central, easy to find area. The staff were very kind and let me stay one hour after my check out time, without charging extra. The bed is very comfortable, and the showers are great. My only complaint is the breakfast: not good at all. Old bread, very little options and watery orange juice. I know it’s free, but I would rather pay than have something like this, honestly.

• germancairo632
  • Argentina, Male, 31-40
21st May 2018
7.4

Buen hotel para pasar un par de días

×