Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There is also a dining space a lobby to read books, bonfire and hammock area carved out of natural surroundings.
Each room features cloud bed, bed linen and a private bathroom with shower. The Kipstay Coffea Cove Chikmagalur also offers premium rooms.
Breakfast is available every morning on-site. As well as lunch and dinner at an extra cost. There is a 24-hour central helpline number.
The homestay also offers treks & visit to other major attractions.
Bandekallu Gudda is 3 km from Kipstay coffea cove, while Thotlappana Gudda is 2 km & Muthodi Forest reserve is 17 km away. The nearest Bus stand is 14 km from Kipstay coffea cove.
Kipstay is a great choice for travellers interested in atmosphere, ambience and a getaway.
Free Wifi, In House Food, Hot Showers, Free Travel Assistance。
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted with 3% service fee.
5. Reception working hours: 24*7.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets.
10. Smoking only out doors in dedicated areas.
11. Alcohol or substance abuse is strictly prohibited in the property premises.
12. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
13. Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID). View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>