Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Kohsange Mehriz is located in Mehriz, host to one of the most authentic and eye-catching gardens of Iran. In 2011, Persian Gardens, located in many provinces of Iran and belonging to different time periods (since 6th century BC) were inscribed on the UNESCO’s World Heritage list. These gardens were especially designed to adapt to the different climates in Iran, having access to very limited water source.
This part of Iran is completely traditional with an excellent atmosphere for a pleasant time. The house and the rooms are all made of soil and mud materials that are specially designed for the construction of houses in this area. The wooden ceiling and the original traditional architecture of the region are the characteristics of Kohsange Mehriz.
Kohsange Mehriz Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards except MasterCard.
this property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>