Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Local points of interest like Tokyo Tower and Roppongi Hills are reachable within 3.6 km and 4 km, respectively. All units in the hostel are fitted with a kettle. Rooms include air conditioning, and selected rooms have a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.
Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal is 37 minutes by train from Koru Takanawa Gateway Hostel, Cafe&Bar, while Mori Art Museum is 4.1 km away. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda International Airport, 19 km from the accommodation.
==Policies and Conditions==
1. Check-in time: from : 1pm to 10pm
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only between 9am to 10pm.
2. Check-out time: by 11am
3. Reception hour: from 9 am to 10 pm
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, American Express, Diners Club, DISCOVER, JCB)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 15 days(or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 14 days before Arrival Date :100％ of the whole booking
(3) on the day or No Show： 100 ％ of the whole booking
6. Age restriction: NO
7. No smoking.
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
11. Please inform us your expected arrival time in advance. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>