Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
booking fee will be charged any time before arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Kozii Hostel D.C has rooms both private and shared, a really nice backyard and a terrace where you can meditate, chat or collect your thoughts and impressions after a long day.
We offer warm rooms (Bogota is a bit chilly), comfortable and big beds with new linen and sheets, plenty of activities both in Kozii and recommended by our helpful staff, natural and spiritual activities, a shared kitchen, bathrooms and showers, travel advice, nice common areas (tv, cable, movies, internet, books and games) where you can interact with local people and fellow travelers and immerse in our culture.
Lots of Love: We put our heart in every tiny detail of the hostel with ecofriendly materials.
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 12.00
Lockers and locks to hire View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>