Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
no refund if cancelled 1 week prior to arrival
Heritage Trip Group
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At, KP we ascertain to offer uniqueness in each aspect of our services. The warmth and grandeur of the heritage city can be well observed in our hospitality and customer care. For us, comfort and satisfaction of our customers is of prime importance. We believe in offering ultimate comfort to our customers. Our belief extends to sufficing to their needs and requirements, living up to their expectations and making their experience memorable. Further, we value the time of our customers, thereby we ensure that there are no delays in our services.
With KP, comfort of each guest is of prime importance. To live up to its endeavors, KP offers a host of services, viz. complimentary airport/station transfer, laundry service, breakfast, lunch and dinner, room service, free broadband internet, travel advice, wake-up calls, car hire services, first aid and others to achieve maximum satisfaction of its customers. Our other facilities are mentioned below:
The hotel comprises of 26 standard & deluxe rooms with attached bathrooms, and 2 luxurious suits. Each guest room has its own style and appeal, suitable furniture and furnishings according the specific decor; and a delightful view.
Apart from our host of services, we ascertain to make overall experience of our customers unforgettable. We organize everyday folkdance and music by gypsies with dinner. Every evening it's cultural extravaganza.
KP offers unique and exorbitant rooftop restaurant dinning, with variety of menus ranging from a delectable palette of traditional Marwari cuisine to restaurants which offer a-la-carte options. Open-to-sky moonlit terraces under a canopy of stars with Mehrangarh Fort as its backdrop lend to the Haveli an ethereal elegance and bring the rooftop alive. Tribal dances, barbeque meals and a fireworks display are organized to make the occasion a memorable one. The reflection of the illuminated Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhawan Palace and the twinkling lights of the city further beatify the dining experience of our tourists. A high standard of cuisine from a comprehensive menu is KPs specialty.
The spacious big rooftop west side of the haveli is specifically decorated for theme dinners. Various theme dinners are organized at this rooftop to bring tourists closer to Indian tradition & enjoy the Indian culture.
*** WHY KP ****
oRemarkable for its tranquility and magnificence
oArchitectural and decorative features
oLatest standards, blending happily with old-world charm.
oSelected furniture, soft furnishings and dcor
oDelightful view that can be savoured from the jharokha
oHigh standard of cuisine from a comprehensive menu View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>