Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A typical Bai people's residence is located in Tuanjie Town, a suburb of Kunming. Its appearance is untouched, the interior is reborn, with green fields, unlimited space, amphitheatre, 60-80 people meeting room, restaurant, campsite, courtyard, especially suitable for spiritual retreat, holiday leisure, outdoor experience, training And meetings. Surrounding the hostel are historic and authentic temples, ethnic villages, bicycle trails, country parks, creative cultural parks, climbing walls, grass fields, barefoot trails, field battlefields and hiking routes. The access to Unity Town is a challenge for cyclists.
In different seasons, you can also pick strawberries, watch sunflower blossoms, and purchase seasonal organic fruits and vegetables. Locally produced apples, red pears, watermelons and plums are the best in the world. The Eat Well Farm attached to the Youth Hostel promotes ecological farming and planting, employs local staff, conducts fair trade, and organizes green cooking and farming activities. It is hoped that more people will focus on food security and ecological balance.
Kunming Heart 2 Heart Youth Hostel is operated by a non-profit organization: 'Yunnan Lianxin Community Care Service Center' to promote education, culture, environmental protection and sustainable development. The proceeds will be used for related public welfare activities and social services.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for cancellation, otherwise, you need to pay first night balance as late cancellation fee/no show fee.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Mobile.
5. Taxes included.
6. Breakfast not included.
7. No Smoking in whole property.
8. Reception working hours 08:00-23:00. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Express check-in / out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>