Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The structure is characterized by a modern and functional style which give a pleasant atmosphere for a really unique and exclusive stay in Reggio Calabria. We have a rich breakfast buffet with Mediterranean flavors which includes: hot and cold drinks (milk, tea, coffee, fruit juice), cornflakes, brioches and croissants, toast, marmalade, butter, nutella, bergamot jam, pies and cakes. Breakfast is baked by the owner Alessandra. You will also have at your disposal a small buffet of drinks (mineral water, coffee, fruit juice) available 24 hours a day, with no limit of use.
We are at a short distance from the Airport of the dello Stretto/Tito Minniti. A shuttle service from / to the Airport dello Stretto/Tito Minniti is also available on request. In front of the main entrance there is the bus stop from which you can get a bus which connect the city to the suburbs and allows you to reach any place of interest in a short time. We are located in a strategic position, about a 1 km from “Arangea' exit on SS 106, which connects the south of the city to the A3 Salerno-Reggio Calabria motorway. Within a few minutes by car or by bus it is possible to reach the historical centre of Reggio Calabria. Landmarks include: the artistic and cultural beauties at the Museum of Ancient Greece with the Bronze Statues, the Seafront Falcomatà, enjoying the spectacular view of Messina Straits, or go shopping along the Corso Garibaldi, the main street for shopping.
We offer three bright bedrooms, all with en-suite bathroom, modern furnished and very comfortable. The rooms are equipped with all facilities, among which: 32 LED TV, internet with high speed Wi-Fi connection, safe, mosquito nets, air conditioning, hair dryer, courtesy line, set of towels and daily bath towels changing and cleaning.
L'essenza B&B Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 00:00.
Check out before 11:30.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 10%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast included served from 7:00 to 10:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>