LOL Boutique Hostel City Center

Very Good 280 Total Reviews

• lalala_111
  • Russia, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Dec 2017

Rooms are very cozy, but the bathroom wasn't really comfortable, I had to wait for hot water for 10 minutes and after shower water was literally everywhere. Anyway I'm satisfied and would recommend this hostel

• Croatia, Female, 18-24
3rd Oct 2017

Everything was perfect! The location is ideal and the interior design of the hostel and the garden is very nice and cute. We are very satisfied!

• Chile, Female, 18-24
29th Sep 2017
6.6

Nice and cheap hostel but very cold. Good location

14th Sep 2017
6.0

The wifi was awful - I had to go downstairs and use the connected restaurant's wifi. Also, someone I met in my shared room had just been robbed the day before I arrived (two people's phones stolen out of the room), so I was very paranoid to leave anything out, even for a few minutes at a time. The common room was also really weird (in the basement and completely dead), and the whole hostel vibe was rather "off". The staff were quite nice, but I do not recommend this hostel.

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2017
5.7

LOL hostel was not so funny. The communal areas were rarely cleaned, lots of dirty washing up left on the surfaces, showers smelt damp and it was obvious that beds were not changed between guests. The hostel is above a bar which meant it was very noisy overnight. We returned one evening to find a man sleeping in the communal kitchen which made us question the hostels security. Wifi was sketchy. A shame because the hostel itself is beautiful and in a prime location.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
3rd Sep 2017

Easy to find and close to the metro. It's also only a short walk from a number of major attractions. Free lockers are provided and each bed has a shelf with a powerpoint for charging. Showers do not have a door but rather a curtain with no hooks for clothes inside the shower itself, meaning privacy can be at risk. However this is not a problem compared to the wifi which can only be described as pure cancer. Disconnecting every 30 seconds. This complaint was from all guests.

• meganrickerby
  • New Zealand, Female, 25-30
2nd Sep 2017
6.9

The dorm rooms were pretty dirty when I stayed here. Good location though!

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
30th Aug 2017
8.0

I loved it it was really nice, clean and good design, the guy that checked me in was really nice, super friendly and smiley but the guy that checked me in was really unfriendly, he was like a grumpy person and he didn't showed me anything I could tell that clearly he didn't like his job

29th Aug 2017
7.4

Everything was pretty clean and they had lockers to stow valuables which was nice. The staff was a impersonal i thought, but not rude by any means. Not fantastic, but not bad either.

• MarcyTheMermaid
  • Ireland, Female, 18-24
28th Aug 2017
4.9

I do not recommend this hostel. I knew it wouldn't be good judging from the last few reviews, and I do believe you get what you pay for. This place is cheap. I was unsure if my bed was changed and unslept in. The lockers in the rooms were tiny, the bathrooms stank and there weren't enough. The atmosphere was dead. And to top it all off the wifi which they had said they had was not working. A concrete lorry pulled up outside early in the morning so I was woken up too early.

×