LOL Boutique Hostel City Center

Very Good 331 Total Reviews

• Louiseaurdal3895
  • Norway, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2018

Beautiful place! Very cool, central but not busy. We loved it, but sometimes it was hard to sleep because of the noise from the bar downstairs. People also got stolen from in the rooms when we stayed there, even though the stuff were inside a locked locker. All in all, a great place!!

• Afghanistan, Male, 25-30
12th Jul 2018
6.6

I stayed there for 2 nights. the location is perfect, you can go to many places by walk. the staff were not so friendly. the toilets and shower were not so clean.

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
9th Jul 2018

Very cold welcome from the receptionist ( maybe some issue happened before my arrival? ) The room was okay, the farm bar is really great !

• China, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2018
4.3

We booked two standard private double rooms but we were given two dorms. One six bed dorm and one four bed dorm. The so-called double bed were not proper beds but temporarily supported by wooden racks. We tried to change the rooms but the hostel told us that no other rooms were available. We asked the hostel if four of us can stay in one dorm and cancel the other dorm. They rejected as well. We felt being cheated. The shower was awful as well. Loud music till 2am. Very bad experiences.

• England, Male, 31-40
1st Jul 2018
7.4

Nice for the price. Good locations. Showers a little communal and exposed.

• miracle5098159
  • Malaysia, Female, 31-40
25th Jun 2018

best hostel ever.

• biancalentini874
  • USA, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2018
2.0

I checked in around 2:30 and took a long nap. While I napped I was robbed of the 80k forint I just took it from the ATM before checking in. I was on a bottom bunk and my bag was under my bed as I normally don’t lock things up in the middle of the day. The receptionist tells me a man checked in and checked out a few hours later. The cops tell me that’s a common theft tactic in Budapest. The hostel refused to refund me for my stay even though I never spent the night. Stay away.

Dear Guest, We really sorry that what happend with you. Me and my colleague Gergő was spend many hours to assist to the police to help to make the report and copy the camera records. I just can't understand that why we should pay back your accommodation fee? Why we have to take the responsibility for your stuff if you do not lock it up at the lockers what we provide? Best regards Robert

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
15th Jun 2018
6.3

The first hostel I got bitten by bed bugs on my trip.. Staff couldn't care less.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2018

Had a great time! Really cute with the courtyard and bar downstairs. My friend and I even had a four room to ourselves for a night which was great! Such an amazing city, I can’t wait to go back and i would definitely stay here again

• tuf952684552
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Apr 2018
4.3

The staff had disappeared in the middle of the day leaving us to sit around after our check in time, there’s no air conditioning which isn’t listed and would be helpful to know when staying somewhere that’s as hot as Hungary is in the summer, I would just never stay here again I was so pissed off

×