LOL Boutique Hostel City Center

Very Good 360 Total Reviews

• harperleigh
  • England, Female, 18-24
4th Oct 2018

Really cosy hostel - great location for bars and super close to city centre! Not much atmosphere but there is a really great bar below the hostel when you want a drink 🍺 Clean and spacious dorm rooms. Good place to crash if you’re in Budapest for a few nights.

• Ukraine, Female, 25-30
23rd Sep 2018
7.7

location is great. but toilets and showers are not very clean. at kitchen there is no sugar, drinking water. next time I would stay not here.

• nevereynolds9876
  • England, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2018
6.0

This place is not a party hostel, my friend and I booked this place expecting a lovely young atmosphere. We booked a mixed dorm but when we showed up there were only older men in my room and actually I didn’t see a single female in the whole hostel, the place seemed very dead despite the staff saying it was 70% full, we asked for our money back so we could go to a different hostel Tocqueville which the staff reacted rudely. Not the best experience

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2018
6.0

The lady on the front desk was quite rude when I arrived before check in time, as I simply wanted to put my luggage somewhere. The shower facilities were very unclean. Internet worked from time to time and took a day to actually be able to connect. The location was good, close to things. And the bar downstairs wasn’t too loud which was good, as I was even able to sleep with the window open. Also provided a fan, which was very helpful as it was very hot in summer.

• nickclancy1584
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Aug 2018
5.7

This hostel has a great location and is very central however, I haven’t had a hostel yet where a reception staff said we were disturbing her from her meal because we were checking in. Wifi was in and out in the room and the the bathroom facilities didn’t seem to be cleaned that well. The rooms however were nice.

• sarahjwarrington74852
  • England, Female, 41+
9th Aug 2018
6.6

My daughter and I stayed for 5 nights and unfortunately our initial reaction was disappointment as the young guy in reception was very unwelcoming. The communal bathrooms were smelly and unclean. However the lady who helped us on reception the following days was lovely really helpful, one day recommending a fantastic restaurant for us, however, the same can’t be said for the bathrooms which remained the same for the length of our stay. The location was excellent but wouldn’t stay again.

• mwinters1034517
  • Ireland, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2018

LOL Boutique is a lovely clean hostel with a friendly staff. The dorms are nice and spacious and the bathrooms clean. The kitchen is also quite spacious and clean. There is a bar downstairs which looked really good but I never got the opportunity to go as I was only at the hostel for one night. I would definitely recommened LOL Boutique.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
7th Aug 2018

The staff were super friendly and very helpful. The bed bunks were really well made and reasonably comfy. The showers had some issues with drainage and made it hard to be really clean. Overall was a lovely stay and would definitely go back again.

• daniel_team_mclaren394
  • England, Couple, 25-30
25th Jul 2018
7.7

Pros: Absolutely excellent location, Helpful staff, Cool decor. Cons: Kitchen & fridge poorly kept and not clean; Room didn't seem to have been cleaned for some time; No safe in private room; No air conditioning; No elevator; Hostel is above a bar (this is not mentioned on the Hostelworld listing), that gets very noisy until after 2am on weekend nights.

• jordancolewelbourne3589
  • South Africa, Male, 18-24
24th Jul 2018
5.1

Staff was not always helpful or Willing to be... internet was almost always down with no surprise to the staff or other guests. We had a specific problem with the one lady who worked the later shifts, often rude and not at all willing to go out of her way to help myself or friends

×