Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For groups larger than 15 people we will require a credit card number to reserve and if the booking is a no-show or cancelled with less than 72 hours notice we will charge 33% of the total fee to your credit card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For large groups we may ask you to choose your preferred meals in advance to help us best cater to your needs. Please always let us know about any dietary requirements with more than 3 days notice.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We offer a 10% discount on groups larger than 15 people
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are a not-for-profit Ecolodge set in the mountains of northern Nicaragua, enjoying stunning panoramic views over the forested valleys and Apanás Lake.
We offer cosy wooden cabins with all the creature comforts, including private balconies with rocking chairs to enjoy the sunset, solar hot water showers and fluffy towels. Rooms include free breakfast and all delicious meals are freshly prepared in our onsite restaurant. We offer comfortable dormitories and deck-camping platforms for those travelling on a budget.
When not hiking around the farm and nature reserve, or tasting our gourmet coffee, you can relax in a hammock on our platform common area, enjoying the views and amazing sunsets.
We offer the highest standards of environmental sustainability including our own system of solar electricity and solar hot water, recycling, composting and bio-digestors.
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours before the arrival
Check in time: please contact us to arrange your arrival time
Check out time: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: both credit cards and cash (US$ or cordobas)
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included.
We offer discounts for children under 12, under 3's go free
If coming in your own vehicle a 4x4 is recommended as roads are steep and rocky
We are a social enterprise; your stay contributes to supporting La Bastilla Agricultural High School which provides a comprehensive technical education for young people from impoverished backgrounds: 100% of our profits go towards the operating costs of the school View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>