Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the popular Berawa Beach, the area is best known for surfing and amazing hang out at Finn’s Club. Offering free WiFi access, free pancakes and free drinking water, this hostel has a lot of spaces and beanbags for guests to relax.
Each room at the property provides bunk beds with clean linen and air conditioning. Private bathrooms are fitted with shower and toilets.
La Boheme Canggu runs a 24-hour front desk for tour and ticketing arrangements, luggage storage and other enquiries. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>