Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
La Branda Brin is the ideal solution for all those who wish to stay in the city of La Spezia and enjoy the wonderful scenery along the coast of Levante. We are really close to the Cinque Terre, Lerici and Portovenere. We boasts a strategic location near La Spezia Central train station (200 meters) and we are also close to the pedestrian historic centre (200 meters). Within just 8 minutes by train from us you can get to Riomaggiore, the first of the Cinque Terre and walk along the romantic and relaxing Via del’Amore. You can also get the ferry service from the port of La Spezia to reach by sea the Cinque Terre, Portovenere, Lerici and Palmaria Island. Bus stops and taxi stops are nearby. The nearest airport is Pisa.
Rooms are decorated in a modern, sober style and are equipped with every comfort. Rooms feature: private bathroom with shower and hair dryer, air conditioning, tv, mini fridge, kettle with tea and herbal tea, cookies and Wi-Fi free. Rooms are big and modern. Baby cot available upon request.
La Branda Brin Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 11:00 to 21:00.
Check out from 06:00 to 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast: not available.
Reception: From 11 is possible to access the accommodation with an access code. Code will be provided to after the booking.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- 24 Hour Reception
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>