Fabulous 203 Total Reviews
Fabulous 203 Total Reviews

24th Sep 2017
6.9

The experience was a bit soured for me because I had an episode with the owner, who had the radio or tv on all day next to my room while drinking can after can of beer and smoking on the premises. I asked if there could be some silence during the night because my head was hurting from the French newscasts audible in my room all the time, and, while obviously drunk, he said "Je le croix pas…trou du cul", and then made "pow pow pow pow pow" sounds with his mouth. Great value for money otherwise.

×