Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
By being half a way from the four most important areas, when you stay at La Estancia of Neptuno, you can save not only by staying at our place but also by not needing to rent a car or a taxi. A five minute walk will take you to the Chinese neighborhood and other iconic restaurants like La Guarida, movie set of the famous film Strawberry and Chocolate. A seven minute stroll will lead to Malecón avenue where you can understand what Havana is about. And ten, to admire the Historic Center restoration of old Havana. Finally, in 15 minutes you can be at Vedado, one of the most popular places in Havana.
We offer a Dúplex Room for 4 people, one matrimonial bed and two twin bed, private bathroomm, AC, fridge, telephoneand and safe deposit box. Hot and cold water 24 hours, 220 v and client can cook at the apartment.
La Estancia de Neptuno's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Lunch and Dinner not included - 10.00 cuc per person day.
Reception available 24 hours.
Cleaning fee: 8.00 CUC.
Extra person over night: 15.00 CUC. View House Rules
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>