La Hamaca Hostel

Superb 77 Total Reviews
Superb 77 Total Reviews

• USA, Couple, 31-40
31st Aug 2018

My partner and I had an amazing time. Sergio was a phenomenal host and very accommodating, even with our 2am arrival. His staff was friendly, the pancakes were awesome and his suggestions for “things to do” aligned with what we intended to venture to and see while in Honduras. We will travel to Honduras again and will choose La Hamaca as our place to be.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
20th Aug 2018

La hamaca hostel was great. I met some lovely people there that drove me to the Guatemalan border the following day! The bar area is a great area to meet people and attempt the free t-shirt challenge.! My sleeping arrangements were very comfortable and I had a great night sleep. I would stay here again.

Hey, thank you for your feedback, we enjoyed having you here and turning the party on, even on a monday. La Hamaca is always surrounded by really nice Locals as well and they project what our city is. Charming. Hope to see you again. Happy travels.

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2018

Great location and super secure. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Lots of space to socialise and the bar has a nice buzz to it on the weekend so you don’t need to think about going out.

• hollycrann
  • England, Couple, 25-30
15th Aug 2018

Great fun, great atmosphere, great staff. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else in San Pedro Sula.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Aug 2018

Such a great hostel. The staff are so helpful, they’ll drive you places and help organise everything. The bar is really cool and the food is great. Order the dumplings :)

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2018

I stayed here for one night as a solo traveller, the staff were so helpful; they helped to book onto buses and provided taxis to the bus station. Great breakfast as well!

• justintcollett1238
  • USA, Male, 31-40
11th Aug 2018

The staff and amenities were over the top helpful. My flight was delayed by 2 hrs, but the fella that picked me up was still there holding a sign with my name on it. The next morning, I used their taxi service to get me to the bus station. I'll definitely stay here again!

8th Aug 2018

Arrived late evening and left early morning for a flight, but was very impressed with the hostel for the short time we were there. Staff was incredibly friendly and fun. Bonus free coffee, water, and pancakes :) Stayed in a private room which was large & clean. Would definitely stay in the hostel again!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
23rd Jun 2018

One night stopover in San Pedro Sula. The guy checking us in was so informative and it was clear he loved his job which was nice to see. Felt safe, no complaints :) aircon room was lovely

Thank you! we choose our staff in order to know they love what they're doing so they can transmit that to our beloved guests. It makes us happy to read our guests are having a good time in our place. Hope to see you again, Happy travels.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
16th Jun 2018

The staff make this place! So helpful and friendly. We had to stay in San pedro for a few extra nights due to baggage being lost on our flight in and the staff helped us sort it out, giving us lifts to the airport and communicating with the airport as well. It's a really good atmosphere at the weekend and we met lots of tourists and locals alike. The free breakfast is also a huge plus. We took a day trip to waterfalls outside the city which was fun and the staff helped us organise this as well

Thank you for your Feedback, We are always happy to be useful, that's our motivation, happy guests. Our staff will always work hard to make your stay the best experience in San Pedro Sula and Honduras. Hope to see you again. Happy travels.

×