Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the heart of the city. Just 2 blocks away from Main Square and next to Santa Catalina Monastery. Furthermore, we are close to the main highlights attractions of Arequipa like restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, bars and museums. All supermarkets, banks and ATM`s are 10-minute walking distance.
We have 17 wide and comfortable rooms, which are decorated with colonial designs, where the classic and the modern create a harmonious and welcoming environment for our guests. In addition, our services are: Friendly staff. Always ready to help and solve any doubt; Common main area with a computer to use for free and TV cable; A patio located in the middle of the hostel; Terrace in the 3rd floor, with a great view of the city. You would appreciate the majesty of the volcanoes that surround the city; Book exchange service; Free luggage storage; Tea facilities; TV cable in all rooms; Hot showers 24hrs; Wi-Fi in al hostel and rooms; Cafeteria in the 3rd floor; Buffet breakfast (included).
La Posada de Ugarte Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
The taxes are included for those travellers, who come from outside Peru and have a visit visa for 90 days or more. To be exonerated of the taxes, this tourists must show at the check in time their Visa or Passport with the corresponding stamp. For local people and for travellers with a Visa for less than 90 days, the taxes are not included in the price (the VAT is around 18%).
Be aware of bad taxi drivers who try to take you to other hostels saying that our hostel is closed, dangerous or full. They tell you that because they usually get commissions from those hostels. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>