Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled or modified up to 3 month prior arrival, no fees will be charged. After that 80 % of the total costs will be charged. If no show, 100 % are chargeable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No parties, fetes, or celebrations are allowed on site.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The breakfast room - Old wooden carved furniture from south east Asia will give you a glimpse of romanticism. With the essence of Mauritian cultures in colours you will be in paradise.
We are pleased to organize your Airport-Transfer or arrange a car for rent. Bicycles and a Scooter for hire are available. Direct public Bus services go to the beach at Le Morne, Port Louis, Quatre Bornes and to Baie du Cap.
La Reine Creole is situated on the South-west of the beautiful island of Mauritius, about 330 ft. from the coast of the Indian Ocean. The wonderful beach at the magnificent Le Morne Brabant is only 2.5 miles away.
Our B&B La Reine Creole has two Studios and two Double Rooms. This unique place has superb interior decoration. Plenty of romantic moments will make your holiday a wonderful memory. Our rooms have a bathroom and a terrace. The Triple is a studio and has a kitchenette, bathroom, dining area and access to a private terrace.
La Reine Creole Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash (local currency).
Check in from 12:00 to 18:00 . Check In 6:00 am as available
Check out before 10:00 . Late Check Out possible on request and availability, surcharge.
Reception is open from 6am to 6pm, late arrivals only on prior notice, but has to be confirmed.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>