Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the full booking item amount will be charged.
visitor for leisure or business
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
La Residence Blanc D’Angkor is only 2.3 km from Angkor Night Market. The famous Angkor Wat is only 5.2 km away while Siem Reap - Angkor International Airport is just 5 km away. The property offers complimentary two-way airport transfers and shuttle services to the city centre.
Rooms feature stylish décor and private balcony overlooking the cityscape or pool. Amenities include air conditioning, a minibar and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.
The warm and friendly staff at La Residence Blanc D’Angkor can assist you with luggage storage and free private parking facilities. The property also houses a 24-hour front desk and a business centre.
Guests can sample authentic Cambodian-style meals at the on-site restaurant. Alternatively, room service options are available on-site.
This property is also rated for the best value in Siem Reap! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Hotel offered Free 2 Ways airport transfer round year
2. Check in from 2pm and check out until 12 noon.
3. Both cash and credit card are accepted upon arrival.
4. Cancellation policy: At least a 3-day advance notice before the arrival date is required. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>