Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
La Rubia bar will be open all the night for people to get together into different fun atmospheres even ending in a pool party on the weekend. We will play music all night with the only purpose of seeing you laugh and have fun until daybreak.
- Every room was designed in a modern style and offers a pool and garden views.
- There are bathrooms for women and for men, always neat and tidy.
- Rooms (for both, women and men) for 6 people with shared bathroom and ceiling fan.
- Rooms for women for 6 people with shared bathroom and ceiling fan.
- Suites for 3 people with double bed plus extra bed, private bathroom, minibar, and ceiling fan.
- All rooms can turn into private rooms.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Check in: 1.00 pm
Check out: 12.00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only!
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Towels Not Included
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>