Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Delicious coffee is for free in the morning, since early morning!!!
We are located in one of the most privileged areas of the city. In this sense from our facilities you can reach some of the best spots and landmarks of the city such as ChocoMuseo Granada Nicaragua, Parque Central, Mombacho Cigar, supermarkets.
We are oriented to offer privater accommodation for people who are looking fon tranquillity and relax. In this sense, we offer private accommodation for two people perfect for couples or friends travelling together. In addition, the atmosphere is really chilly, easy to meet guests from all continents and exchange tips, share a meal in the open kitchen, play board games, read a book from the nice personal library. We can help you to organize all your activities in Granada and surround either in English, Spanish or French. We like people, especially with good vibes, be welcome!
La Siesta Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 3.30 USD per person per day.
The reception is open 24 hours per day. Nevertheless if you arrive between 23.00 and 06.00, please let us know in advance.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>