Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Borgo is composed by an ancient farmhouse with tower dated back to 1400, and by an elegant Villa whose basic structure maybe always dated back to the XV° century. In the farmyard in front of the farmhouse there are other two ancient buildings in stone where you can find three beautiful apartments.
Each apartment has a private outside area on the farmyard with umbrellas, tables and chairs.
The interiors of the bed and breakfast have been furnished with particular care combining ancient furnishings and accessories perfectly restored by old and experienced artisans with modern elements of fine design as the lights and lamps of the famous Terzani collection. From each part of the bed and breakfast, as much from the apartments as from the halls and the rooms you may enjoy a breathtaking view on the Tuscan hills.
La Sorgente di Francesca also has 3 beautifully renovated holiday apartments in a perfect traditional Tuscan style. All apartments are located in ancient stone buildings adjacent to the farmhouse.
Swimming pool 14x7 mt open from May 1st to October 31st
Solarium area next to the swimming pool with sunbeds, small tables, umbrellas
Trekking courses inside the park of the bed and breakfast
Massages and make up services upon request
Tasting of wines and typical local products - upon request
Typical Tuscan dinner upon request served in the ancient hall of the bed and breakfast
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards
Check in from 14.00. Late check in fee: 30 euro for check in after 10 pm
Check out before 10.30. Late check out fee: 30 euro but depending on availability
Breakfast included for the private rooms. Continental buffet breakfast not included for the apartments (7 euro per person per day)
Taxes not included (city tax of 0,50 for the private rooms and 1,50 for the apartments)
No parties please.
Smoking not allowed.
During winter heating is extra cost and the cost is based on real consumption
Wireless internet available on request at an extra cost: 5 euro per day or 30 euro per week. (only for the apartments. For the rooms it is included)
Dinners: 25 euro per person.
Firewood: 10 euro per quintal.
Cleaning fee: 50 euro per stay. (only for the apartments)
Extra cleaning on request: 12 euro per person. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>