Las Musas Hostel

8.8
Fabulous 9445 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Oct 2018

I really loved my stay at Las Musas in Madrid! The hostel itself is nice, with good common spaces (the downstairs area is super comfy if you want to chill out/nap) and clean dorms. What really made my stay amazing were the staff! I stayed over a very busy long weekend/national public holiday and there was nothing available anywhere, but the guys are the front desk managed to get me a bed so I could stay another night. They were SUPER nice and always so helpful and polite. Would recommend!!!

• brookderksen7603
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Oct 2018

Booked this last minute as we got stuck in Madrid for another night. Facilities such as bedrooms and showers weren't the most updated, however out of all the hostels I have stayed at, this one provided the best sleeping atmosphere. After a long and awful day, coming back to this hostel was just what we needed. Best sleep I had throughout my entire trip

• geogheganeoghan3355
  • Ireland, Female, 31-40
9th Oct 2018
5.1

Worst hostel of my 2 month eurotrip. Later check in but with early(ish) check out in the morning. No hairdryers in private rooms with ensuite (only hostel I’ve stayed at that doesn’t have this), cold room with draft from ‘closed’ old windows. Paper thin walls they give you earplugs for. Meh location, heard women screaming down on the street 2X in the one night I stayed. Won’t be back. Staff not that friendly (except 1 guy), more consumed with chatting amongst themselves.

28th Sep 2018

I enjoyed my stay and the location was great and close enough to the metro. I did the walking tour, and the guide left me at a café and took off with out me. The actual hostel was nice enough.

• solouet8747
  • France, Female, 31-40
27th Sep 2018

Great stay. Staff really friendly. Three comments : - the private room was not as nice as it looked on the pictures : hole on the ceiling, not decarated... We though booking a nice private room for a girls weekend, it was a dormitory very rudimentary. - tle cleanliness of the room : the pillow covers was full of hair (not clean) - the bathroom didn't have carpet : it was slipy getting out of the shower

25th Sep 2018

Fantastic hostel in a great location with awesome staff

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Sep 2018

I loved the social atmosphere of the hostel.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
13th Sep 2018

Conveniently located, lots of fun and very affordable. My partner and I stayed here for two nights lately and loved it. Annoyingly loud at times with party-goers loitering in the street below after hours at times, I’ll make sure to come back if I’m ever in madrid :)

12th Sep 2018

Would definitely stay there again! Really lovely place, staff was super friendly and helpful, location is great, right in the middle of all the cool stuff to see in Madrid!

• JackLangley
  • England, Male, 25-30
6th Sep 2018

As far as location this doesn’t get any better. You are walking distance to everything you need and want to see. 15 minutes walk to Malasaña, La Latina and all the great spots in Madrid. The bars were a bit pricey compared to some other cities but it is the capital. The sangria before nights out are great and the staff are 11/10. Kitchen can get very crowded and after the breakfast time it’s closed for a couple hours so you MUST wake up earlyish.

×