Las Musas Hostel

• aricebeat475
  • USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Jan 2018
4.6

TERRIBLE customer service. The blonde lady that checked us in was very inconsiderate. We arrived about 1050 am on Jan 3rd and we weren’t able to go into our room until 330 pm - and this was after I continuously asked how everything was going. When I asked again (making sure to ask a different lady to avoid the same answer of having to wait) she said it should have been ready a while ago. I immediately got my key card and the blonde lady saw me and didn’t bother to apologize. DO NOT COME HERE!!!!

12th Dec 2017

La Musas is located in a good location close to cafés, restaurants, shops and supermarkets. Plenty of ATM's around. One drawback is the water heater. During one day in the shower the hot water went cold. I had to step out wet and waited about half hour until water became hot again. Very inconvenient and delayed me from going out. Plus it also effects the hot water in the community kitchen when you loose the hot water during washing up. Not much thought has been put into that by the management.

• ads2447805
  • USA, Male, 18-24
9th Dec 2017
4.9

My room smelled like month old dirty laundry. The bed I was given was not done and it had dirty laundry everywhere. There was also a man in his late 50s in the room with just his underwear on. I've never left a hostel before, but this was too much. I went downstairs and checked out after contemplating it's worth for about 10 mins.

1st Dec 2017
8.0

Decent Hostel of you just need a place to crash, comfortable dorms and beds. The staff was nice enough but there wasn't much of an atmosphere for meeting new people so this is not an ideal spot for solo travelers. Excellent location though, easy walking distance to many of the cities main sites.

25th Nov 2017

Good hostel and facilities, I was bummed that the terrace was closed and the common area did not seem as social as I would have liked; however, I was only there for one night.

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
24th Nov 2017
7.1

The staff is very friendly, however we asked to have our sheets changed after we noticed hairs and a stain on the sheets. As I was laying on the bottom bunk bed it was apparent that the mattresses were an absolute disgust with bloody stains. The staff did change out the sheets upon request immediately. Good location and security and good staff. Only fallback is cleanliness and outdated furnishings. I would not stay here again.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Nov 2017

We had a wonderful stay at las musas hostel. The staff was super friendly and very helpful. Erika Marin did a fantastic job on the walking tour! She was knowledgeable of the history of Madrid, sweet and funny! We would definitely stay here again and recommend others to as well. Crystal and Danielle, MN- USA

• danjamesrodriguez1154
  • USA, Male, 18-24
11th Nov 2017

Good hostel overall

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
10th Nov 2017

Overall a pleasant stay. 10 mins walk to Placa Mayor and 2 mins walk to the nearest metro station. Lockers were large enough to store your backpack. The only downside was that the water temperatures for showers were not constant which made it difficult to take a bath during winter. Toilet doors had no locks as well.

• Philippines, Female, 41+
7th Nov 2017

There’s no hot water it’s so cold during my stay

×