Lazy Gaga Hostel

Fabulous 1605 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1605 Total Reviews

21st May 2018
6.3

The place is quite big with a lot of guests. The washroom and public area is a bit messy. The internet is very slow.

18th May 2018

I was only there for about 6-7 hours as a quick stopover, but I got to talk to staff a bit and see the night-time atmosphere and really enjoyed it. The lobby is open all night which is fantastic, and the facilities are comfortable. They are upgrading to extremely high-quality WiFi as well which is great. The location is solid too, right in the heart of some of the best parts of Guangzhou. Would definitely stay again.

• Hong Kong, Male, 31-40
10th May 2018
7.4

The hostel has an excellent location in the downtown, by which we can access Islamic mosque, Buddhist temples as well as many tourist spots easily. 1. To be an international hostel, I suggest the Lazy Gaga to learn to be more eco-friendly such as providing recycle bins for rubbish. 2. Many hostels in different parts of the world can provide drinking water, both hot and cold, for its guests, I hope Lazy Gaga can have such facility.

• victoriaspencer237879
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Apr 2018

I had such a good time here. If you’re interested in sightseeing it’s the perfect location. If you’re interested in parties it’s a little far from the night life, but I still made it out and had a blast. There’s a great mix of long term and short term tennents who are super friendly and willing to share their insights. I highly recommend.

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
25th Apr 2018
8.0

Building looks old but facilities are okay. Many chinese tourist here. Do not expect to find tourists from other countries. At least not to my experience. You need to make your own linen at check in. Pretty disturbing when guest arrive at night because they have to make their linen while everyone asleep. Metro station is 400M away.

23rd Apr 2018
7.1

Pretty run down hostel that could be good if they put the effort in. 24 hr check in was great and so was the use of the kitchen. Dorms are very basic but comfortable enough. I guess it’s only a stop off for a night or two with back packers so it’s not so bad. Found it strange having to make my own bed and strip it?... what am I paying for. But all in all it’s a adequate stop off hostel. Oh and GaGa the dog is a lot of fun.

22nd Apr 2018
8.0

Great place to stay. Bathroom smells but after traveling China for a while, I think it happens everywhere. I think sewage pipes here don't have 1-way valves which prevent odour from coming back.. anyways, I got side tracked...I recommend this hostel. Clean and good atmosphere and they have a kitchen

• Egypt, Couple, 25-30
17th Apr 2018

We Stayed for almost a Month in Lazy Gaga. The place is very nice, the atmosphere, people, staff everyone are amazing we loved our stay there. The bathrooms are clean, in each floor there is a multi-cabinets bathroom which is very clean also and it has showers. we Stayed in a 4 bed-dorm it was good, clean, the bed was big. The kitchen is perfect, we used it a lot it has every appliance you'll need. We Loved the staff Joe, Fong, Awa, the Ladies and Ofcource Gaga, Huge livingroom Good Wifi in room

14th Apr 2018

Great place to stay, managed by very helpful and friendly people.

• France, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
12th Apr 2018
7.7

We stayed for one night and enjoyed the friendliness of the guests, the front terrace and the neighbourhood. The staff is nice but not extra-helpful. The place in itself is clean and safe.

×