Legend R.G

Fabulous 1621 Total Reviews

• ethanx11035582
  • USA, Female, 31-40
10th Jul 2018

Wow! I stayed at many other hostels before this (not in Rome) but Legends is one that I DEF go back to. The shared room where I was was decent size! The bathroom was overall pretty clean, even had a huge countertop that I can put my toiletries onto. They even served FREE coffee AND croissants/donuts! I was amazed!There are MANY positive things about Legends! It’s right next to a nice restaurant, it’s a 8 min walk to the Termini, main train station, which was really convenient for me. STAY HERE!

9th Jul 2018
7.1

Convenient to Termini station and public transit. Croissant and coffee in the mornings are nice. Lockers in the room didn't work and staff were often away from the reception desk, which was frustrating when my room ran out of TP.

• laurensedlacek2254
  • USA, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2018

Great hostel!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2018

Basic but good!! Everything you need. A nice communal kitchen area which is great for solo travellers if you looking to meet others :) about a 20 min walk into the city but easily accessible with the train station just nearby which is good too

• jackrobs137281
  • England, Male, 18-24
2nd Jul 2018

Very good place to stay. Really enjoyed my stay and very nice, friendly staff.

• matildabuffum3570
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
2nd Jul 2018
6.9

I do not regret booking this hostel. I did the job and I was able to do and see everything I wanted to on my trip. Our check in experience was not good. The man at the front desk was not clear with how much money we owed him for the room and he kept changing the amount of money he would say. When we got to the room my friends bed has a used blanket blanket and sheet on it. He got her a new one. The location is great. Easy bus access. Lots of yummy restaurants!

• Ross7284
  • South Africa, Male, 18-24
1st Jul 2018

I did enjoy my stay at the Legend R. G. very much. Great location, I highly recommend hiring a bicycle from the bike shop that's quite close to the hostel (search it on google maps) to explore the city. The facilities were spotless and well-kept. Staff were helpful and friendly. Would recommend this hostel to friends.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2018
7.1

It’s simple, the lockers were too small for me to store anything in, but good for a few nights. Everywhere in Rome is a walk but expect to walk 2kms before reaching anything.

• miaram159317
  • USA, Female, 18-24
30th Jun 2018

We had a lovely stay here. The location is great, the dorms we're very comfortable, and the atmosphere is friendly. I would 100 percent stay again if I returned to Rome.

• England, Couple, 18-24
30th Jun 2018
8.0

Good hostel with great social experience with free breakfast and wine, main issue was low number of bathrooms per floor and weird hours for social rooms

×