Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This residence, built in the 18th century for a cad, became later the first primary school of Mogador, then found its initial function, that of a family home. The house was renovated by respecting original architecture scrupulously, while arranging on the first floor, 2 continuations and 2 rooms and, by building four rooms at the terrace, all the rooms being equipped with bathroom and WC.
Les Matins Bleus is still a meeting point of French-Moroccan friendship. It's a place of Moroccan tradition and European modernity. The suites and rooms, all different, and are decorated with objects from the craft industry souiri. And the sunny terrace offers marvellous breakfasts, with the shelter of the wind. Without forgetting that this residence was that during several years of the great painter souiri, Mohamed ZOUZAF, which left there his print by the presence in the riad of several of his paintings.
Our 4-bed rooms have 2 double beds.
Please note that to further secure bookings from no-show/late cancellations Les Matins Bleus will be contacting guests shortly after having made their booking and ask for your CVV code
They CVV code is needed to further guarantee your booking: should you fail to provide Les Matins Bleus with your CVV code, you booking might be cancelled View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Laundry Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>