Les Piaules

Fabulous 2891 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2891 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
13th Oct 2018

This was one of the best value for money hostels I have stayed in. The bunks were private and secure and the rooftop had amazing views.

• emilyrachelwade5428
  • USA, Female, 25-30
10th Oct 2018

I had a great time at Les Piaules on my solo Paris trip. I stayed five nights in a 6 person all women’s room & enjoyed the custom beds with lockers, outlets, & blackout curtains. The staff was friendly and the vibe was very laid back. They even played music in lots of languages. Food was great - I especially enjoyed the breakfast options. & being in Belleville was wonderful - it’s a cool neighborhood & I may have skipped it if I hadn’t been staying there.

• aussieannie3578582
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Oct 2018

The place was very clean and had a good atmosphere. I was travelling alone and had a calm, relaxing time. My stay was short but they had a jazz gig in the bar one night and that was really fun.

• smccarro1925
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
9th Oct 2018

I really liked my stay here. It was a bonus that the beds have curtains, an outlet, and a light. The location is close to everything you need. Atmosphere was great.

• sarahmacdowell54248
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Oct 2018

Great hostel! Would definitely stay here again.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
7.1

So we checked in, dropped our stuff off, and headed out for food. When we came back, someone had stolen my bed--BECAUSE THE STAFF HAD TOLD HER SHE COULD. It was my assigned bed in their computer system and everything, so this was really uncool. When I went to speak to the staff, he told me to just take whatever bed I wanted as a replacement. I'm not a fan of their lackadaisical approach to keeping track of beds, and it's a shame because otherwise it's a great place! Very clean and great rooftop.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Oct 2018

Really enjoyed my stay here, staff were friendly and helpful, rooms and bathrooms were clean. There is a metro station just a short walk down the road, which made it east to get into the main areas of the city. Would stay again

• RepChar87
  • USA, Female, 31-40
6th Oct 2018

Staff was nice, take use of the discounted tickets and shuttle service to the airport. Close to the metro. Rooms are clean. Shared bathrooms are ok for cleanliness, showers smelled a little. Breakfast was good as well. Overall very pleased and would recommend!

1st Oct 2018

Very convenient location to metro, the pharmacie is directly across the street and a Monoprix a few blocks away. There are also a few self-serve laundromats a few blocks away. This Hostel is perfect, huge lockers (bring your own lock) and everyone staying in the mixed dorm was very chill/or just busy, so it's easy to sleep early if you need to. The only things missing are a kitchen and adequate trash bins in the dorm rooms. But I will stay here again for sure when I come back to Paris.

• andrewbrookes2455
  • Canada, Female, 41+
1st Oct 2018

Stayed here for two nights. We had beds A and B. They were a little to far off the ground for us. Had a hard time getting up to the lower bunk and my husband ended up in the single lower bunk with me. The top bunk was way to awkward for him to get up to, a young mans climb. If you are older ask for beds C and D. They will be better suited for the older crowd. Over all a good place to stay.

×