Les Piaules

Fabulous 2431 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 2431 Total Reviews

16th Apr 2018

Very nice, clean, great staff, great rooms with nice beds and clean bathrooms. I’d stay there again.

• hjmorris202289
  • New Zealand, Couple, 41+
15th Apr 2018

Great stay! EAsy location to get around! Great staff, good facilities, nice and clean

• franciscuschung1930
  • USA, Male, 18-24
13th Apr 2018

Les Piaules was a very pleasant stay, I had a 4 bed room I shared with people from different countries. the only downside I guess to staying at this hostel is the unavailability of laundry. you have to walk down the street and if you don't know any French you're kind of SOL, since nobody down the street spoke English and the instructions are in French. other than that, its a very cool places for young travelers who like to see Paris at same time like to party. the lobby is quite cool bar/cafe.

• cemanneville9834
8.0

I stayed at Les Piaules for one night. The rooms were definitely smaller than I expected, and there isn't much room to pack or unpack a suitcase, and the rooms were hot, but other than that, it was fine. No real complaints, and I wasn't there very long.

5.4

It's less of a hostel and more of a hotel, but not in a good way. Beds are comfortable and privacy curtains are nice, but those are my only praises for this place. The staff were unhelpful and unpleasant to speak with. Only two toilets on the entire floor and one of them was out of the order. Only common area is the way overpriced bar/restaurant and there are no kitchen facilities if you want to make your own. They also don't organize any activities for guests. I wouldn't stay here again.

• spierson413
12th Apr 2018

I was really nervous about staying alone in Paris, but the staff was so welcoming and the hostel itself was so nice, it made me feel right at home and comfortable! My only piece of advice is to be wary of the Belleville metro station- there are a lot of people who will try to sell you metro tickets aside from the designated ticket machines (don't buy from these people!). It made me really uncomfortable, so I took line 2 in the Couronnes stop whenever I could.

• charlottewerlick4546
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2018
8.0

Overall a good experience. Area was sketchy so We didn’t enjoy that too much, but hostel was nice inside and we felt safe once we were inside the hostel. Rooms were as expected and we really enjoyed the curtain for some privacy.

9th Apr 2018

This hostel was the absolute best hostel that I have ever stayed at! The bedrooms were very comfortable and extremely clean. I actually had the best sleep I had in weeks due to the comfort of the beds. The storage is great as well. We bought a locker for the day because we arrived before check in and it was only 5 euros to lock our stuff in. Plus the large lockers have so much space in the bedroom. The bathrooms were also incredibly clean and convenient. I would stay at this hostel again!!

8th Apr 2018

The security was great; each bunk had their own assigned locker and the building/rooms were secure. The location was close to the metro which was nice. The staff were very polite. The atmosphere was cool and good for socializing, as well as peace and quiet. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. This was one of the more expensive hostels I stayed in on my trip, and even though I was there for less days than others, it was the most expensive.

• RANIECE19936732
8th Apr 2018

Loved this hostel. Beds are big and spacious. The staff is so nice and they have a bar downstairs. It is a lively place to be in, with many place provided to go.

×