Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Niños acompañados por los padres
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in one of the best spot of the city, near to some of the finest and most renowned attractions of the city such as Plaza de Armas Arequipa, Monasterio Santa Catalina and Parque Selva Alegre, amongst other interesting spots of the city.
We have dorms with several capacities (one of them is only for women). All of the dorms are fully equipped with all the necessary to provide and ensure a great stay to our guests and travellers. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Limbo Jump Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>