Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Eco friendly solar powered accommodation- located second row from the beach allows for a laid back, relaxed experience. Live with similar minded people in rooms or dorms and wander to the beach each morning for a refreshing dip. Oh... and the best Saturday night party in Paje is only steps away!
Our newly built dorm rooms each consist of 4 bunk beds in a large room so there is plenty of space for everyone. The shared bathrooms have also been constructed with dorm use in mind, so each dorm comes with two hot water showers and two toilets per unit.
The 4 private rooms can be set up either as twins or doubles and again are newly built, spacious and comfortable. Every private room comes with fans and private ensuite bathrooms with amazing outdoor hot water showers.
Liquid Life by Buccaneer - Terms & Conditions
Reception working hours - 08:00 to 20:00.
Cancellation policy: 336h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
There is plenty of outdoor relaxing space where you can chill with a drink from our honesty bar on our deckchairs or cushioned barazas. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Laundry Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>