Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Chinese name of Lis Hostel means glimmer and lily.
-The hostel is located on Dadu Mountain, close to Tunghai University. When the first sunshine reaches the mountain in the morning, it looks like the glimmer of the hope for travelers during the adventures.
-There are lots of wild lily on Dadu Mountain which is one of the original species on the mountain. The wild lily is very adaptable for different environments which like the soul of a traveler- flexible and strong to face the adventures and pursue the dream. It is considered as a holy plant by the indigenous Rukai Group.
Lis Hostel uses “glimmer” and “lily” as the characters of the property: Converge, Hope, Adventure and localization. The owners and staffs hope all the guests will enjoy the happiness of finding the home in the dreamland.
Lis Hostel provides two backpacker rooms: one female dorm and one mixed dorm. All the corners and details are designed and made with the staff’s inspiration and efforts.
The guests will have:
-LED bed light
-Handmade shelf next to the bed
-USB socket*1, normal socket*2
-Personal bed curtain
-Double bed size quilt
-Quiet air conditioning
In the public area, there are shared bathrooms, Lis Kitchen, Lis Garden, Lis Farmland and exhibition space are available for the guests to refresh and relax themselves.
It will be an ideal choice of a clean, unique, traditional and budget accommodation for your trip to Taichung.
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
Things to Note
Check out Time: before 11:00
Cash payment in Taiwanese Dollars only
3 days advance notice for free cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable
The shampoo, body gel, hairdryer, toiletry are provided. You need to prepare your own towel, toothbrush and toothpaste. (You can also purchase it at the property if needed.)
Hot shower is provided all day (Don’t worry that you will have cold show.)
Washing machine is available, TWD 25 once with a bag of washing powder.
Self-serviced kitchen and vendor machine for Cola, Sprite, Green Tea and Mineral water
No Food allowed in the room and No Smoking allowed in the whole hostel.
After 22:00, please talk quieter to provide a better sleeping environment. If you are concern about the sleeping quality, please prepare the ear pin or eye mask.
The air-conditioning is available from 18:00-9:00.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>