Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Quietude in the heart of Yangshuo
New, upscale convenient hotel Opened in 2006
Located in nearby, quiet, Traditional neighborhood.
Great value with thoughtful amenities!
Short walk to Lisa`s Caf and the beautiful Li River.
One pLace earning the title of ' institution '
is Lisa's ,run by it's namesake, oft-dressed
in her Mao suit and memorable always for her
quirky good humour . An array of rooms all in
tip-top shape , and you'll find the downstairs
cafe and restaurant unrivalled for sipping
refreshments and people - watching .
' As quoted in LONELY PLANET '
Free Pick up from bus station and harbour
Please call us before you come View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>