Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Surronded by local cafés but in a quiet street this is the perfect way to get to know the city. At the beginning of the street there are some vintage stores, cafés, restaurants and supermarkets. But once you get to the apartment there are no noisy cafés or bars around. Perfect for a good nights sleep. Very easy to get around as everything is at a walking distance.
The building itself was fully renovated in 2021. So the apartments are brand new and offer all modern comforts. Flat screen TV in the livingroom and the bedroom. Airconditiong to heat up the apartment or to cool down the apartment. Great matresses and quality bed sheets make for a perfect nights sleep. The full equipped kitchens with dishwasher and washingmachine, each with their own style in each apartment.
Lisbon Chillout Apartments - Terms & Conditions
No reception. Self check-in.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 10.00 EUR per person per day.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>