Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: If canceled after 2 weeks prior to arrival, guests will be charged the first night or 50% of the total fee.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security deposit 40% of the total amount
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The sophisticated modern architecture and welcoming atmosphere boast excellent accommodation offering individually-controlled air-conditioning, sound-proofed windows, cable TV, safe-deposit box, direct-dial telephone, work desk, Free Wi-Fi. Facilities and services include conference and meeting rooms, rent-a-car, laundry, well equipped business center, the exquisite City Lounge Bar, baby-sitting, sightseeing excursions and a metro station right outside the hotel.
Lisbon City is ideally surrounded by restaurants, cafs, banks, pharmacies, hairdressers, and grocery stores.
The subway is only 150 meters away View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>