Little 15

9.6
Superb 25 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 18-24
18th Sep 2017

Very friendly owner, helped us a lot with planning trips and our stay in Serbia!

7th Sep 2017

Put your trust in the owner Andrew! He is a fantastic guy who only wants to make sure you enjoy your stay. And he is very generous! I had a very unique experience, when I arrived I was the only guest at his hostel. He took me out to show me the city, a restaurant and then organised for me to do a day with his private driver to Tara national park. I got a very good price for the tour and Andrew was very very hospitable during my stay. I would recommend this hostel for more mature guests.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Sep 2017

Andrew was amazing in making sure all my needs were met and then some. He made sure I went to the best places in the area and took perfect care of me. I would love to come back.

13th Aug 2017

Little 15 is great. The building is stylish with big garden. I liked outside seating area. The owner is cool guy. The location is perfect to explore the area, it is very well connected with public transportation, and also very cheap taxi, only 2 dollars to the city centre . I definitely recommend this place to anybody who wants to visit Uzice . Ask for nearby restaurant , it is very good.

×