Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Little Brak River offers guests an immaculate unspoilt Blue Flag beach with an abundance of bird and marine life, just 200 meters walking distance from the guest house. The area is a well known whale watching hot-spot during the winter months.
Little Brak River would appeal to just about any guest, from relaxing on the beach, safe swimming in the lagoon or going on an afternoon game drive at Botlierskop Private Game Reserve. Other popular activities include Shark-cage diving, surf lessons, sand boarding, scuba diving, sky-diving, deep sea fishing and horse riding.
Little Brak Beach House is situated both 100km’s from Knysna and Oudtshoorn, which makes it an ideal base to discover the Garden Route.
Transkaroo Restaurant, Oyster World and the Padstal Restaurant are popular restaurants within the area. Beer and wine tasting can be done at Kool Bay Wine Cellar and Salty River Brewery.
Little Brak Beach House offers guests a high standard of accommodation at affordable rates. All the en-suite double rooms are equipped with a large selection of DSTV channels and free Wi-Fi is accessible from some of the rooms. Other facilities include a communal dining room and lounge, BBQ facilities and off-street parking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>