Little Quarter Hostel

Superb 1325 Total Reviews

• gstifflergreasby8445
  • USA, Male, 18-24
14th Jan 2018

Good hostel easy check in and great place to stay! You are walking distance from everything! Would recommend this hostel to anyone! Thanks for the stay

8th Jan 2018

The hostel was clean and the rooms had easily accessible lockers under the bed, individual lights and outlets, and bed curtains. The layout was a little weird for the rooms and bathrooms with a lot of doors to go through but there were plenty of bathrooms available. It was a great value for the money!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2018

Clean, with excellent security (lockable draws beneath the bed for each person) and competent and helpful staff. The location is good, with only a short walk to Prague castle and 20 mins over the river to the Old Town Square. My only minor complaints were a lack of tea and coffee facilities and having to open the window because the room was heated too much! Other than that everything was great, and I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Dec 2017
7.7

Internet didn’t work in the room. Hostel had a homey and comfortable vibe. Nice beds with great curtains. Lockers were great with lots of space and could only be opened by your key card. Not much of a social atmosphere - probabaly not ideal for a solo traveler. Staff were okay, bit rude at times.

• sumitppai9710
  • India, Couple, 25-30
23rd Dec 2017

Our stay at little hotel was really amazing..... Rooms were clean and breakfast was good... Friendly staff and located at a good place near to castle....

• Czech Republic, Female, 18-24
21st Dec 2017

Beautiful location (my favourite in Prague), probably the most beautiful hostel I've ever been to, the only issue was that we could hear everything from the street (we lived on the 1st floor) and roommates were very loud when they were coming back at night. The rooms and beds are very well equipped.

7th Dec 2017

Great private room, felt like a hotel!

5th Dec 2017

Big, airy rooms, curtained bunks including the top, huge lockers, and nice, clean, hot showers! Seemed like a pretty mellow hostel while we were there - they do have a small bar and game room downstairs though. The only real downside is no elevator so be prepared to climb lots of stairs with your luggage. Location is super close to the castle, like a five minute walk, which was great!

30th Nov 2017

Great hostel in a great location!

23rd Nov 2017

This is my hostel in Prague. When I lived in Brno I went there regularly and I tended to stay here. Now after three years I went again, and I jumped straight to Little Quarter because I like its situation just under the castle, and I find it comfortable. This time I took a single room, and it was totally hotel-like, with an affordable price. I could not mention anything I dislike. Well, maybe the check-out at 10 (which I think was later, some years ago).

×