Living Mad Hostel

8.7
Fabulous 4003 Total Reviews

• Italy, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Oct 2017

We found kind people, such as the Pub Crawl guides Sebas and Augusto always with a smile on their faces while spilling cerveza for you. Luis who is one of the kindest person you will ever meet in Madrid and Bruno who is always ready to give you an hand with pure kindness. these four can easily become your friends: dancing, trying to talk your language and enjoying the party with you. The italian girls Giorgia, Nadia, Sonia and Daniela

• Canada, Female, 18-24
25th Oct 2017

Good: they put on lots of good socializing events and the lounge/bar is a great place to meet people. Feels very safe, BIG lockers, walking distance to many of the touristy spots. Less-good: my room was tiny for 5 people, and the en-suite bathroom had the loudest, difficult to close sliding door. The stairs are metal and super loud, and there were people running around yelling until late and then again by 8am, so bring earplugs.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
18th Oct 2017
7.4

Cool hostel, the check in takes really long - bad if someone is checking in and you only want to ask a few things or if you have to hurry and need some things. We missed our bus to the airport because we stored our luggage (for 2€) after check-out, so we had to wait until someone was free to open us the storage. The breakfast is good but there weren't enough seats and tables so we had to stand most of the time.. There are some cool activities in the living cat hostel

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Oct 2017
6.6

My experience here wasn’t great. While in the shower on my first night €100 was stolen from my locker, which I had locked but was clearly not secure. The locks for the lockers and room doors are dodgy and temperamental. While my locker could easily be opened, the key to open my room did not work the entire time I stayed here, and so every time I wanted to get into my room I had to go down to reception so they would open it for me. The staff were nice and the location is very central however.

16th Oct 2017
7.1

The staff at the hostel are really nice and helpful. The building itself is also overall okay. However, our room didn’t have a window or access to the outside so it was extremely humid, especially since it was next to the bathroom. This hostel was probably the loudest I’ve ever stayed in. There doesn’t seem to be any “quiet hours” and since we were right by the metal staircase, there was always noise. It seems like the average guest there is young and only there to party. The WiFi is poor

13th Oct 2017
8.0

I was in 4 bed sharing (ensuite). The room was small but had proper lockers. AC can be controlled only by reception; which is kinda weird. Who would go 3 floors down just to turn down AC. Security locks are quite tedious to handle. Morning tours are interesting. Breakfast is Good.

12th Oct 2017

Perfect place for young travelers. It’s downtown where it all happens. I would recommend this place to party-people, backpackers and people on a short (weekend) vacation.

• Nepal, Male, 18-24
12th Oct 2017

It was amazing.i would go there again !

• USA, Female, 25-30
11th Oct 2017

I had an amazing time here and really connected with the staff and guests. I felt safe and cozy here while I was in Madrid. Sebastian and Lauren were both so wonderful and made my stay very memorable. I'll be back!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Oct 2017
7.4

Ye it's an ok hostel. Very big so hard to make friends. Staff aren't too friendly. Seem kind of angry and short with people. But toilets and beds are fine and it is close to everything.

×