Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Our Prices are per day and not per night. They include all transportation to and from our lodge, meals, tours, and jungle guides. Our minimum stay is of 2 nights as we are located five hours away from Iquitos, and right by the Pacaya Samiria National Park.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Llaquipallay Lodge and Expeditions offers you an unforgettable trip deep into the lush and exciting Amazon Jungle. Whether you are looking to relax and experience life in the rain forest, or for maximum adventure, our crew of native born yet world traveled guides will ensure your satisfaction. Our mission is to deliver you an authentic jungle experience, exciting and unique without relying on tourist traps or gimmicks.
Llaquipallay Lodge is located in Pacaya Samiria Reserve’s buffer zone at the confluence of the rivers Yarapa and Ucayali. Our facilities are basic (operative bathrooms and electricity at night), but provide the privacy necessary for making our guests fully comfortable. The lodge consists of a series of bungalows separated by bridges. We have capacity for 24 people in single, double, and dorm-style rooms.
In addition to the strong mosquito nets installed on our windows, every bed is equipped with its personal mosquito canopy for optimal personal comfort.
Llaquipallay lodge relies on basic services such as full bathrooms, and 4 of hours of electricity during the evening. The sounds of the wildlife in the forest, or “Jungle Symphony” as it is called locally comes as a plus, assuring a pleasurable night rest for our guests. We focus on bringing you as close to nature as you would like to experience, therefore overnight camping in the primary forest close to the lodge is also available.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
Check In: 7.00 am
Check Out: 4.00 pm
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only!
All meals are included.
Taxes are included. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Common Room
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Laundry Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>