Lollis Homestay

Fabulous 1926 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1926 Total Reviews

• Indonesia, Female, 18-24
15th Feb 2018

The hostel was great and worth the value. Location of hostel is near public transportation, restaurants, bars, and supermarket so I can easily have what I needed. Staffs are also very helpful and friendly🤙🏼

• nuranamammad904173
  • Azerbaijan, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2018

İt is really nice and clean place. Location is really good. There are a lot of bars and pubs nearby. I knew that I would arrive the hostel very late. I wrote them an email to their email. The administration helped me a lot and they clearly explained me how I should go to the hostel and they explained me step by step how I will find the room and my place in the hostel in late night. And I slept good and checked in the morning. The stuff is really good and helpful.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to read that our night check in system works well in wintertime when the reception is not open for 24h. We wish you safe travels and really hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

• facikel071815
  • Turkey, Male, 18-24
14th Jan 2018
6.3

Everything is average, not too good but not bad. But location is kind a far away from the city central compared to other hostels.. It's not far but still not as close as the many other hostel..

Dear guest, thanks a lot for taking your time to share your impressions with us. Its nice that you rate us so good in terms of Staff and Cleanliness. But I do wonder why you say we are just average. Maybe you did not notice the creativity that is going on at the moment, as we do decorate our common area and several parts of the Hostel in new style. We host a fantastic painter, who is even a fantastic cook for our weekly free dinners, who is around all the time and just brings new energy and enthusiasm in. The social vibe was great the last days, even we have just a few guests as we are at the "peak" of low season here in January, which depends a lot on the positive vibrations our Volunteers who are kind of "hospitality supervisors" and socialize a lot with the guests. So I think you could give it a 2nd try when the season starts, there are more guests in the house and the drawing and new decorations are ready and stunning. We wish you safe travelks and really hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

• ilive_alone5710
  • England, Male, 25-30
12th Jan 2018

Everything was spot on. Staff: were helpful from the go and there was no problem speaking English. Other staff members around in evenings for beer pong etc. Free city walk tour definitely worth doing. Room (8 bed dorm): key card entry, big lockers (just need padlock), slight street noise and noise from the next room but no impact on sleep. Room as a sink and mirror, table and stools. My only complaint would have been my bed - mattress very thin and uncomfortable. Breakfast ok. Good if hungover.

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your great feedback on your stay with us. We are very happy that you enjoyed it here so much :) The only thing I wonder is why you write we have a key card entry? That is is not right, our rooms have normal keys and there is a magnet key for the floor and the front door. We wish you safe travels and really hope to see you soon again! Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
3rd Jan 2018

Great hostel, really beautiful decoration and lovely homely social atmosphere.

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your fantastic review! Wow, maximum points!! That is really a big compliment to us :) We wish you safe travels and really hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jan 2018

Great breakfast! But only one restroom for 4 dorm rooms...

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your great feedback of our Hostel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Especially we are happy that you rate our Staff, the Security and the Value for the money with maximum points:) The bathroom situation can be a bit tough when we are fully occupied (like during New Years when you have been here), especially when everybody wants to start the day at the same time. But for the upper floors we always have the 1st floor open too to have more bathrooms accessible for every guest. We wish you all the best and really hope to see you soon again. Martin - Lollis Homestay,

• chris_ham953103
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
27th Dec 2017
8.0

Cute little hostel with relaxed friendly vibe, close walk to the city

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your fantastic review of our Hostel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and really hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay,

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Dec 2017
8.0

This is an interesting hostel and one of the best I’ve experienced for meeting fellow backpackers. The free dinner when I arrived was awesome and there’s such a cool hangout area with coffee and tea for the weary traveler. The bed wasn’t the best and the facilities were a little limited, but it was edgy and cool and I definitely enjoyed my stay.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your great review of our Hostel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially mention our very social common area. We have 2 Volunteers in the House always that take care of the social vibe as kind of "Satisfaction Supervisors" ;) Would be great if you could get back to me to let me know what exactly was wrong about your bed? I checked the room and did not really found a mistake, but I did not sleep in the bed for 1 night, so there might be something I do not realize. I would really like to solve the problem for the next guests. We wish you great travels and really hope to see you soon again. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

• South Korea, All Female Group, 25-30
25th Dec 2017
7.7

so so to stay the cheapest stay in Dresden only one toilet and 2 showers for 18 people on the 3rd floor( female only dorm) breaky was okay very friendly staff

Dear Guest thanks a lot for your review and for rating our staff and atmosphere with maximum points :) As you stayed on the 3rd floor you were also able to use the toilets and showers on the first floor. You should have been told on arrival, as we let our guest always know that there are more facilities. We wish you all the best and hope to see you again one day. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

24th Dec 2017

Friendly staff, reception staff was there at 7AM (I arrived early and they were very accommodating), easy to meet people, good cooking facilities, location isn't the best (for when you first arrive, but public transport makes it ~7 minute walk). Overall it was a great time :)

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your great feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and really hope to welcome you again one day. Best regards and great travels!! Martin - Lollis Homestay.

×