London Backpackers

• ulrikemueller9843
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
24th May 2018
7.1

Very noisy overnight; staff lovely; very clean; no lift but was offered to leave my suitcase in the locked cupboard downstairs; door to the room (Quad-room) didn't shut and only realised once I got back - not a major issue for me as I had all my valuables on me; beds uncomfortable - alright for one night though

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
23rd May 2018
4.9

Good spot, good location but hoovering at 5.20am outside our room made it a sleepless enough night

19th May 2018
8.0

The room we stayed in was incredible. Double private. Had a TV (didn’t work real well) but was a nice surprise. Really only came to crash but the reception was incredibly friendly and based on everything we saw I was impressed. Would stay again

• abevans16668170
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
17th May 2018

I was really surprised how good this hostel was, having seen some of the reviews about location, but this was probably the best i've stayed in on my travels, its right across the road from the station and about 5 buses round past it as well making getting around easy. the hostel was superclean and loads of common space for chilling out with boards games, pool table and tvs with about 1000 movies to choose from, the staff are really helpful and gave me loads of tips.Trust me - you will like it.

• jpbeaverhndbahons973
  • Scotland, Male, 41+
12th May 2018

Had some reservations about staying here after arriving as it was currently covered in scaffolding. My views changed on entering. Staff were very friendly . Room was great value. Added bonus of a breakfast in the morning. Would certainly rebook if I come back to London on an overnight stay.

Hello there, thank you for your feedback, it is of great value to us, i shall feed the feedback through to the team, Who I' sure will be delighted to hear the news, hopefully we shall see you again when your this way, Better news the scaffolding is scheduled to be taken down within the next month ! :)

• theycallmeamy007524
  • USA, Couple, 31-40
11th May 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed in one of the single rooms with a queen bed. The bed is really comfortable. The bathrooms and showers are clean. You also get a towel which some hostels make you pay for. WiFi was fast. Breakfast was okay. It does get kinda loud in the hallways so if you’re a light sleeper, you may get woken up. It’s just a stones throw from Hendon Station.

good morning, thank you for your kind words, were delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, perhaps we will see you again soon :)

• El Salvador, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th May 2018

Very nice place, my friends and I enjoyed our stay there a lot! The breakfast was wonderful, beds are very comfortable and everybody in the staff was nice to us at all times. There is a train station and bus stops pretty much next to it so it was easy for us to go to other places. If I visit London again, I'll definitely stay there again.

Good morning hope all is well, thank you for your feedback, were ecstatic to hear the news on your stay!!! We look forward to welcoming you again :)

• ryanwrix19309
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
7th May 2018

I loved my stay here, I stayed 5 nights and everyone was really kind and helpful, the people in the rooms were also really good which I guess is more luck of the draw than anything else. Breakfasts were simple but included and the price is so cheap that it was a great experience. Made a lot of friends here and the 30 minute tube ride to the city wasn’t bad at all, I didn’t feel like it took away from the trip in any way

thank you for your review, I'm glad you were able to make a lot of new friends whilst here with us, always makes backpacking just that little bit more special. safe travels!!!

• Shayne_Paulus1311
  • USA, Male, 18-24
5th May 2018
6.6

Solid hostel, but it was too far from the city. It costs 5 pound to get there and back. Which adds to the costs of staying there. The property is under construction which makes it look kinda sketchy. I was really disappointed by the "Free Breakfast", it should be called "free toast".

Hello there, Im delighted to hear you enjoy the hostel itself, great news the scafholding will be down shortly, sorry you felt the breakfast came up a little bit short, we will take your feedback on board and use it to improve wherever we can.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
3rd May 2018
7.7

Very friendly staff. Very clean.

×